Full Stack Python developer
If you are passionate about development, then it is time to work on great projects where you can set the direction! We are looking for an experienced full-stack python developer who is ready to learn new frameworks and get us moving faster forward.
- Database: PostgreSQL (with object relational mapping)
- Collaboration platform: GitHub
- Development model: Open with external community
- Framework: Odoo (ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI) or Django/Flask
- Design, develop and improve Apps
- Coach small distributed dev teams
- Be responsible of what you develop
- Project management
- Several programming languages
- Object-oriented programming language
- Passion for development
- Quick & Autonomous learner
- Read & Written English
Nice to have
- Bachelor or Master Degree
What's great about the job?
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- Large apps scope - Diversity in the job, you'll never get bored.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company.
- Friendly working environment located on a renovated farm in the countryside.
Why work for us?
We are quite unique in sense of HR implementation programme.
Above average pay
We want to give every of our employees the key security for their job. However, there is a lot more than this.
Everyone involved in the projects has the access to additional income stream. This is through a commission produced from their projects.
We provide Personal life-coach who is available for each employee every week or every 2nd week. This gives the opportunity to develop yourself.
We invest around 10% of the profits every year for professional development in the forms of education, respecialisations and more.
Our goal is to have regular social activities not just for the employees but for their families as well. We bring the kids together too.
Is there are any other area where you want to develop yourself? We are dual-career company and we support athletes, moms and dads and any other 2nd "career".
As dual-career company we support flexible schedule. For us the time is not the key, but the quality of the work done. We can make it work for you and your family.
Remote work possible
For some of the positions we support remote work packages. We do believe in the remote work options, but we don't want to lose the social and development aspect.